Current Open Positions
Dental ClaimSupport is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented Medical/Dental Billing Specialist who can positively impact our fast growing dental billing company. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience in the dental/medical field, works well with others, understands insurance plans and has a basic knowledge of insurance coding
- Proper posting of insurance payments
- Required adjustments taken on insurance payments
- Accurate billing and queueing of patient statements
- Accurate notation of patient accounts
- Payor website utilization
- AR reports worked diligently and routinely
- Providing necessary information and documentation requested by insurance companies for claim payment
- Sending insurance claims • Ensuring timely filing of all claims • Reviewing insurance denials and actively working accounts for payment
- Utilizing HIPAA guidelines at all times
- 1+ years billing and collections experience in a medical/dental office
- High School diploma or GED; some college coursework preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of medical/dental terminology and billing
- Knowledge of CPT coding, ICD 10 and ADA coding
- Knowledge of government, commercial and third-party payer regulation
- Maintain current status with Accounts Receivables
- Well-organized, diligent and good communication and computer skills
- Quick learner, personable, friendly and a team player
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of accounts receivable in a healthcare (Dental or Medical) setting. Experience in a dental office not a requirement, willing to train the right candidate.
- Interpreting and processing EOB’s from insurances.
- Prepare and submit clean claims to dental insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Ensure dental office is reimbursed for all procedures by following up on accepted or denied claims and investigating rejected claims to determine why denial was issued.
- Handle patient information about patient treatment and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Using computers to read charts on various dental practice management softwares.
- Team player
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs and systems
- Ability to effectively and correctly communicate to the staff, management, and payers
- College Diploma
- Preferred Knowledge of third-party operating procedures
- Pay dependent upon experience.
- Medical and Dental Benefits available after 90 days.
- Ability to move up.
- This is a fast-growing company and currently one of the nation’s leading dental billing companies.
- This is a Full-Time Position- 40 hours per week with PTO and Paid Holidays available. Monday – Friday 8-5
- This IS a work from home job!
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re proud to have a positive and healthy work culture with equal opportunities for every qualified applicant. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Applicants, please fill out the appropriate applications below.
Our headquarters is located in Savannah, GA.
We are currently only hiring for remote positions.
Please avoid using our Live Chat or phone calls to follow up or ask questions about the application process. You will be contacted by our HR Team once your application is reviewed. Thank you!