Current Open Positions
Dental ClaimSupport is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented Medical/Dental Billing Specialist who can positively impact our fast growing dental billing company. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience in the dental/medical field, works well with others, understands insurance plans and has a basic knowledge of insurance coding
- Proper posting of insurance payments
- Required adjustments taken on insurance payments
- Accurate billing and queueing of patient statements
- Accurate notation of patient accounts
- Payor website utilization
- AR reports worked diligently and routinely
- Providing necessary information and documentation requested by insurance companies for claim payment
- Sending insurance claims • Ensuring timely filing of all claims • Reviewing insurance denials and actively working accounts for payment
- Utilizing HIPAA guidelines at all times
- 1+ years billing and collections experience in a medical/dental office
- High School diploma or GED; some college coursework preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of medical/dental terminology and billing
- Knowledge of CPT coding, ICD 10 and ADA coding
- Knowledge of government, commercial and third-party payer regulation
- Maintain current status with Accounts Receivables
- Well-organized, diligent and good communication and computer skills
- Quick learner, personable, friendly and a team player
Location: Savannah, GA
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of accounts receivable in a healthcare (Dental or Medical) setting. Experience in a dental office not a requirement, willing to train the right candidate.
- Interpreting and processing EOB’s from insurances.
- Prepare and submit clean claims to dental insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Ensure dental office is reimbursed for all procedures by following up on accepted or denied claims and investigating rejected claims to determine why denial was issued.
- Handle patient information about patient treatment and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Using computers to read charts on various dental practice management softwares.
- Team player
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs and systems
- Ability to effectively and correctly communicate to the staff, management, and payers
- College Diploma
- Preferred Knowledge of third-party operating procedures
- Pay dependent upon experience.
- Medical and Dental Benefits available after 90 days.
- Ability to move up.
- This is a fast-growing company and currently one of the nation’s leading dental billing companies.
- This is a Full-Time Position- 40 hours per week with PTO and Paid Holidays available. Monday – Friday 8-5
- This is NOT a work from home job!
Location: Savannah, GA